Thursday 10 April 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello people!! My first post, so here goes. I've setup this page primarily to keep up to date on my progress as a "part time" cyclist in Training, Mountain Bike and Road racing events and also any other random things that I face along the way! I guess it is about time when I think about it, as this year will be my 3rd season of racing, and decided a while back when on a long, cold training ride somewhere in the middle of no-where, I am now most definately addicted to cycling so it was about time I started a blog to ramble on about what i'm up to.

The season has now officially begun, with me having participated in 2 races so far (1 road, 1 MTB) so keep tuned in for reports on my efforts!

Ciao for now
Paul

1 comment:

Nate Dawg said...

well done! sounds and looks like a pretty cool blog, i look forward to reading more of your posts. I started a MTB blog recently, its at ultimatemountainbike.blogspot.com

cachya later!